CPG may look simple but – without a doubt – it’s the toughest assignment in marketing… – Senior Advertising Executive
CONSUMER PACKAGED GOODS
RELEVANCE, DIFFERENTIATION & APPEAL
During more than ten years of total emersion in packaged goods we worked on virtually every aspect of the business. Here are a few examples of typical engagements:
- Brand & product positioning: personal care; snack foods; household cleaning products; food storage.
- Brand extension and new product development.
- Strategy development for brand portfolio management.
- Advertising concept development & copy assessment.
- Communications assessment of promotional materials.
- Assistance with package development.
- Custom tracking and AA&U studies.
- Behavioral segmentation: personal care; salty snacks.
- The Dial Corp Brand positioning studies; advertising development & assessment; new product development; test market monitoring; brand/product user segmentation studies; brand re-launch qualitative; new product concept explorations.
- Johnson & Johnson New product concept exploration; expert ideation retreat.
- Ubiquity Snack Foods Brand repositioning qualitative; new product concept explorations.
- Clients* Brand positioning studies; new product concept development; new product concept screening; advertising strategy development; copy development qualitative.
* Several of our clients have asked to remain anonymous.