Believe me: this is a whole lot more complicated than selling a sandwich and a soft drink … – QSR Franchisee
PERCEIVED VALUE AND THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE…
QSR hasn’t always been on our menu, but it has been our main dish for two extended periods during which we worked on everything from brand positioning to local market promotions for two of the biggest chains in the business. Here is a brief summary of our work in this area…
- Brand positioning, advertising strategy and creative assessment.
- Customer feedback (both qualitative & quantitative).
- Development and assessment of promotional concepts.
- Secondary analyses of sales data and statistical analyses of competitive challenges.
- Client* A very large quick serve chain that wishes to remain anonymous.
- Subway Restaurants – Chicago Owner/operator’s Advertising Co-op. Development of advertising and promotional concepts; customer focus groups; analyses of same store sales data; analyses of growth in competitive outlets and impact on sales.
* Several of our clients have asked to remain anonymous.