Private Label Brands can turn a retail option into a retail destination…
Private Label Branding
Done well, private-label branding offers a tremendous opportunity to differentiate a retail chain and grab significant share with high margin products in high volume categories.
- Highly-regarded private-label brands create a vital point of difference in a crowded retail environment: the exclusive distribution of top quality products and fashionable designs.
- The key to success is positive consumer perception: the belief that the private-label products are as good as – if not better than – the nationally advertised brands sitting adjacent on the shelf, on the floor or in the catalogue. And that’s where we can help…
Finding the Sweet Spot
Position & Value Proposition Working with your product development and marketing teams, we can help you identify the optimal positioning for your private label offerings and the value proposition that will generate the strongest repeat purchase demand. That in hand, we will help to ensure that your essential point of difference is effectively communicated.
- We can help your private label program in the following areas:
- Naming & logo development
- Brand positioning and communications strategy
- New product development
- Assessment of displays and in-store merchandising initiatives
From Hand Tools to Sports Wear
Our Experience We entered this field by developing advertising strategies for a collection of well-known and highly regarded private-label brands of tools, appliances, paint and automotive parts. The next stage was assisting in the development of private label lines of casual clothing. The journey has continued from there to include packaging, naming, logo development and both product branding and marketing strategies for B2C and B2B products and services.
We would welcome the opportunity to work with your private label branding program. Please contact us for more information…